Attorney Kathleen M. Kearney
Your Legal Advocate in Monetary Restitution Cases
At Lenahan Law Firm and Restore the Child, Attorney Kathleen M. Kearney
brings unique insight and abilities to our practice. As a registered nurse
(RN) board certified as a nurse practitioner, she is able to approach
child sex abuse and documented child abuse restitution cases from a medical
point of view. By analyzing and reviewing any medical records pertaining
to your child’s exploitation, Attorney Kearney can further develop
the strength of your case and determine the amount of money required to
pay for all of your child’s medical and therapy needs.
She is on the Board of Directors of the American Association of Nurse Attorneys
and serves as the Secretary-Treasurer for the Texas chapter. While her
history and skills are truly impressive, they act as critical building
blocks for your case. Most defense attorneys in documented child abuse
cases will simply be unprepared to challenge the arguments poised by someone
with so much experience, accreditation, and medical intuition.
To name a few recent honors and awards Attorney Kearney has earned:
Super Lawyers® Rising Star℠ (2012 – present)
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers (2012 – present)
- Big Sister of the Year, Dallas County, Big Brothers Big Sisters (2014)
Attorney Kearney’s bar admissions include:
- State of Texas (2006)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas (2007)
- U.S. Supreme Court (2010)
Ms. Kearney’s professional education history includes:
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA, J.D.
- Emory University School of Nursing, Atlanta, GA, M.S.N.
- Boston College School of Nursing, Chestnut Hill, MA, B.S.N.
If you would like to know more about our Health Law Partner, Attorney Kathleen
Kearney, do not hesitate to
contact us at your earliest convenience. We know you will find that there is no restitution
attorney out there quite like Attorney Kearney, in both ability and compassion.